-Caveat Lector-

Think we ought to arm up the Palestinians.

Further see what has happened - this Zionist element works day and night
to disarm white America?   In particular I should say white America?

These Palestinians fight back one soul will take the lives of many
soldiers - they are believers.....now with big guns maybe Sharon and his
hench - pardon me I mean Herr Woe to Ariel Scheinman Sharon maybe they
would not have such big mouths as they march to slaughter more children.

Strange you know real terrorists would have taken out the little
flyspeck on map called Israel, not the Twin Towers for the root of the
problem lay within this terrorist state Israel.

Palestinians are defending their homeland only problem it is more fun
for big brave Israelies to gun down unarmed women and children?   And
Perhaps, Just Perhaps.....there is such as thing as Vengance is Mine - I
will Repay....for surely it is coming to more payback time and the arabs
have taken enough shit from these so called "Israelis" armed with guns
and plans and tanks paid for by the USA.

I do not like to contribute my tax dollars to Murder Inc.   Time to Say
NO NO NO More.   Cut off this welfare state, this flyspeck on map called
Israel.

For you see - Zionism is Fascism is Commnism and now they try to disarm
and tear down and by demolition teams destroy our country and all from
within.

Tell me what did Sadaam Hussein do to us that we should through the
efforts primarily of the spying of Jonathan Pollar murder over a million
Iraqi chidren but this blood trail leads to great flyspeck on map called
Israel?

Time for a change.

OSaba