Words of Ehud Bark in his plan for America:

""There will be some limitations on civil liberties," Mr. Barak said.
"But there is a need for government to go to this extreme."

Then consider this despot's heels were already on the shore where we are
now told by his new Texas Boss :

"So it seemed only fitting ? and eerily coincidental ? when EDS
announced that it had hired Mr. Barak as a consultant just minutes
before terrorists attacked the World Trade Center on Sept. 11."

The Enemy is then permitted in the front door while his agents enter
through the back - ever notice all those paintings, cheap copies around
in your Federal and State Buildings?    They are connected and have been
since 1994 that I know for sure, with these trashy scavengers selling
their wares while casing the joint.....and hey maybe this stuff goes
back to 1970?

So Ehud Barak and this is not his real name, for he took this name out
of Judges in The Bible, as Ariel "Scheinman" Sharon took his name, from
Isaiah and each book has a story of devastation to this
country....Gideon Forces, Murrah Building and then - the Twin
Towers....this excuse for a man Ehud Barak   refused to take his shoes
off at the New York Airport - he was excused, but an American General
who had received the Congressional Medal of Honor was disgraced,
stripped, his medal taken away and he was told it would be destroyed for
junk and no doubt someone at this Waste Management dump who carted away
the steel at the World Trade Center and sold it for big bucks - no
doubt, garbage like that would have been on the recipients end of the
bargain and the medal sold for big bucks

I also remember when John Glenn's golden medals were stolen from him
which were irreplacable.....but then you see in this country today our
MIlitias and Old Soldiers being demonized while these traitors have
become so deeply entrenched in our security - this nation is to be torn
apart - but never fear, Joe Lieberman will be okay - and Al Gore who
married into the Schiff family?

So please remember the Zionists own the democrat party today - for you
see when a cheap hoodlum like Marc Rich and his floosie wife can buy off
a President of the United States - for a pardon - well you see how
corrupted this country has become with this evil influence.....why is
the ADL still tryiing to disarm this country while they are sending
their god damned Israeli spies into this country - to terrorize this
nation and do not think they have not placed maybe their little back
pack bombs around this country while on one hand they then spread the
rumour the Muslims have such weapons of mass destruction.
The Israeli's had 88 little netron bomb back packs in 1985 of which I am
aware.

Want to see America turn into an al Aida Refugee Camp?   Isn't it
happening already?   Look around you......the Rocker did and look what
happened to him expresing his view for you see only a sodomist like
Larry Flynt can freely express his views and distribute his pornography
in the name of Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Speech while his
accomplices - the ADL to which he launders a lot of dirty money, this
organization has put Christians, Muslims, and Militias on the FBI Hate
Hit List?

REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY but then we are not to even speak of the USS
Liberty when our men were murdered and napalmed by Isralie planes
.....consider the Lavon Affair - Egyptian Jews dressed like Muslims -
bombing AMERICAN establishments to turn Americans against Egyptians?
They are so stupid they got caught....so much for Israeli "intelligence"
for the only intelligence they have, is what they stole from usnd still
steal.....ever wonder why Einstein worked in a patent office for such a
long time ......theft of intellectual property and then we had the
Rosenbergs, Jonathan Pollard, the KGB in our FBI and the Jewish Mafia
headed by Lansky ordered the hit on JFK and hi brother.

Remember those Israelis that got caught who cheered and screamed as the
Twin Towers went down and the ones caught with their little box
cutters.....and oh yes, remember Larry Silverstein who had the lease on
the Twin Towers and took out what will be best investment of his
worothless life - terrorist insurance on the Twin Towers.....7 billion
dollars plus, oh yes the plus for building 7 World Trade Center where
contrary to law and the orders of the Fire Department the illegal 6
thousand gallon fuel tanks were left behind when the Mayor then moved
out of this building 2 weeks before the Fiery Flying Dragons struc the
Towers?

Is this a sign of what is going to happen to America......and strange,
you see Israel does not want peace do they - they are like Hitler who
wanted peace, a piece of France, a piece of Hungary, a piece of
Palestine was that the real goal????   For Hitler worked well with the
Zionists and one of his top dogs Rosenberg - well they later hanged that
guy but Simon Weisenthal was still being smart and working with the
Nazis too - the Chief Holocaust money grabber.

Nice story here -  Ehud refused to take off his shoes but why not, the
doors are open to this evil man who once dressed like a woman to gain
entrance to a country and also some innocent people were killed along
the way -

Still want America to be disarmed?   Tlhis handful of terrorists now on
our shores ready to start the war to kill our children....hey didn't we
get a preview of this in Littleton when Leon Yassenoff's grandson wanted
to take out the Twin Towers along with his little buddy Eric Harris,
aafter they blew up a school full of children but targeting first,
little Christian Chidren in particular?

Are these Israelis the Untouchables?   They are not too smart for they
get caught but you see with a big Uzi and maybe little suitcase nukes
planed on our shores - you don't have to be that smart......

Same secret order that took out the Twin Towers, took out JFK and a few
other people including in particular his son and brother but the attempt
on Teddy failed.

Trade off Teddy was told - your life for your silence and do not run for
President......Senate, OKAY but hey, you got kids, you got family?
And even little John John.......

The Slaughtermens heels are on the shore......and remember their goal to
is to take out the Catholic Church as well.

OSaba

This is G o o g l e's cache of
http://www.txcn.com/business/barak_22bus.ART.56725.html.
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we
crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current
page without highlighting.
Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible
for its content.
These search terms have been highlighted: ehud barak texas

  Sunday
 March 17, 2002
RegistrationHomeTexas NewsNational/WorldWeather HealthVideoWebcamsTexas
SportsSports TalkFun & LeisureTexanaTexas BusinessTexas TalkbackAbout
TXCNContact UsFAQen Español
• Where can I get Texas Cable News?
• Register with TXCN.com!
E-mail this story to a friend
Barak brings global view to EDS
New consultant says security more crucial than ever to business
01/22/2002

By CRAYTON HARRISON / The Dallas Morning News

PLANO ? Electronic Data Systems Corp.'s latest recruit in its technology
security campaign has a gritty but well qualified resume.

After the 1972 massacre of Olympic athletes, Ehud Barak went into
Lebanon with an elite commando group to go after the culprits. As prime
minister of Israel from 1999 to 2001, he tried to negotiate with his
neighbors for peace, while shoring up his country's own defenses.
Plano-based EDS wanted that kind of experience because it has a large
stake in the battle against terrorism. The company protects databases
and other technology assets for governments and gigantic corporations.
Last week, he made his first visit to Plano, meeting with corporate
executives and talking to reporters about global affairs.
Mr. Barak told reporters that companies have a vested interest in
finding ways they can help the government secure its defenses.

"The whole issue of security used to be for governments," he said. "But
now to some businesses, it becomes mission-critical. To others, it
becomes a matter of insurance."

As a military and Cabinet-level leader in Israel for decades, Mr. Barak
has seen the fallout the United States experienced after Sept. 11 many
times before in his country.

Companies that give the best response to reassure customers and protect
themselves from terrorist attacks, he said, are those that think clearly
and act quickly.

"I still remember some 35 years ago when we had the first plane
hijacking in Israel. We had to negotiate with the terrorists, and we
could do nothing about it," he said.

"We came together with the airlines immediately afterwards with a plan
we implemented, and we said it must be in all our airplanes ? two
cockpit doors, the first of which is bulletproof, the other of which
cannot open without talking to the pilot through his headset. It was
something that could be adopted by the entire industry."

That kind of quick response and industrywide cooperation helped Israeli
airline passengers feel secure, Mr. Barak said.

Other industries that could benefit cooperation and quick responses,
according to Mr. Barak:

? Financial services companies should work to give government some
access to accounts, to monitor for laundering.

"There will be some limitations on civil liberties," Mr. Barak said.
"But there is a need for government to go to this extreme."

? Chemical and biotech companies should develop systems that can monitor
for chemical and biological warfare agents in places that could hurt
many people, such as air-conditioning vents. Government should fund such
research and development, he said.

? Telecommunications companies should work on technology to allow
government to effectively monitor suspects, he said.

"Our society, as a result of its complexity, is highly exposed to
attack. Terrorists are people who invest a lot of thinking in finding
the weak points of our infrastructure and penetrating them," Mr. Barak
said.

"This makes the whole issue of security, which used to be secondary or
tertiary to the boards of corporations or governments, much more
centered in the picture."

EDS' technology and resources make it well poised to help companies deal
with the terrorist threat, Mr. Barak said.

"There are a lot of gifted people here, and I can help them on
everything that has to do with the geopolitical situation, the economy,
and developments in the business world."

More Texas Business Headlines:
2002 Copyright, Belo Interactive, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of service

--- Begin Message ---