-Caveat Lector-

@ http://www.antiwar.com/orig/dea1.html

>>>Note that there are oodles and boodles of linques in the article accessible from
the site.  A<>E<>R <<<

> [...]
> where Mohammed Atta and his fellow hijackers had their abode – and
> Texas, these Israeli "art students" were organized in teams as they
> systematically sought to penetrate government offices, military
> facilities. The majority were "ex’-members of intelligence,
> communications interception and explosive ordnance units of the
> Israeli army. At least 120 were arrested prior to 9/11, in what
> appeared to be a major Israeli covert operation aimed at sensitive
> US government targets.
>
> Cameron also exposed the intimate links between AMDOCS, an Israeli
> company that has the contract for billing virtually all the phone
> calls made in this country, Comverse Infosys, which contracts to
> record and store US government wiretaps, and this underground
> Israeli apparatus.
>
> Cameron’s explosive report generated a yowl of protest from
> Israel’s apologists in the US, and there was a concerted campaign
> to spike the story: the story was pulled from Fox’s website. For
> months, there was not a word about this story written anywhere –
> except right here on Antiwar.com. In my "Behind the Headlines"
> column I gathered up the evidence, gleaned from a number of
> scattered local news sources, expanded on the story, and you can
> check it out as it unfolds here, here, here, here, here, here,
> here, and here.
>
> Suddenly, at the beginning of March, after months of silence, the
> story began to break. In a column dated 11/28/01, I asked in
> regard to the post-9/11 round-up of Israelis: "What, exactly, is
> the meaning of this?" Today, I am relieved to note, the rest of
> the media is finally catching up to Antiwar.com and asking the same
> question.
>
> According to Fox News, when Carl Cameron asked his government
> source for more details on Israel’s 9/11 connection, here’s what
> happened,:
>
> "But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them,
> saying, – quote – ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is
> classified.’"
>
> Well, it may be classified, but the documentary evidence that
> Israel did indeed launch a major spy operation in the US,
> utilizing an extensive underground apparatus and hundreds of
> agents, is revealed here on Antiwar.com in what we call "The
> ‘Israeli Art Student’ Papers": a compilation, by an inter-agency
> federal task force, of the hundreds of incidents reported by
> government offices, the arrests, the names and background of
> Israeli agents, the activities of their front organizations, their
> geographical reach and interconnections – it’s all here. Read it,
> and see for yourself.
>
> This document is available as an Adobe Acrobat .pdf file. You may
> already have Adobe Acrobat on your computer. If you click on the
> file and it doesn't load, you may obtain a Free version of Adobe
> Acrobat Reader here.
>
> Back to Antiwar.com Home Page | Contact Us
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forwarded as information only; no endorsement to be presumed
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material
for non-profit research and educational purposes only.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe
simply because it has been handed down for many generations. Do not
believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do
not believe in anything simply because it is written in Holy Scriptures. Do not
believe in anything merely on the authority of Teachers, elders or wise men.
Believe only after careful observation and analysis, when you find that it
agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all.
Then accept it and live up to it."
The Buddha on Belief, from the Kalama Sutta
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
A merely fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled
one is truly vanquished. -Johann Christoph Schiller,
                                     German Writer (1759-1805)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that
prevents us from living freely and nobly. -Bertrand Russell
"Everyone has the right...to seek, receive and impart
information and ideas through any media and regardless
of frontiers."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will
teach you to keep your mouth shut."
--- Ernest Hemingway