-Caveat Lector-

Your argument basically begs the question over and over, a logical fallacy.
You still have not proven your own conclusion using your own logical tools
which you use to tear down the theory of evolution: that there was a
creation. Use your logic to prove your point, now: there is creation by a
sentient being. I challenge you.

I hear a lot of logic used against evolution, but I hear very little in
support of it, and the logic I have heard in support of it comes down to
this point: "How could it not be intelligent design, given all this?" And
that is awe and bewilderment as a conclusion, and it is poetic, but it is
not logic, nor it is a basis for a theorem.

We are often stricken in awe at the vast wonder of the universe, but it does
not prove that a being created it, much as we want to believe it.

I am not saying that someone or thing did not create it, but I want to be
shown, using these same tools of logic, exactly how and why someone or thing
did create all of this. And religous texts do NOT count. Remember, you are
defending the point using logic, not faith.

It would be even more amazing if it could be proven empirically that it were
done in seven days. But that is perhaps asking to much - not the creation,
as that would be fantastic in and of itself, but the timeline.

"I want to believe you." But I can't, not yet. You have only proven your
ability to poke tiny holes in the ideas which disagree with yours, not in
supporting your own ideas.

- jt