-Caveat Lector-

Israel's RIGHT TO EXIST has everything to do with God and not arms. That's
"right" to exist and not the "power" to enforce that right...another
matter. Israel's right to exist is expressed in its Constitutional
document, The Law of Return. The Law of Return has no validity unless the
Deed to the Holy Land from the OT is valid and those laying claim by it
are RIGHTFULLY the people cited in the Deed. Atheists assert that the
"Agent" who originally granted this Deed does not exist. THEY ARE MOCKING
JUSTICE by saying this because they expect the Justice System to enforce
their claim, a claim they believe to be bogus. Atheists do not accept the
very foundation of Ancient Israel upon the Ten Commandments, also given by
that same "Agent" to Moses and his people. This whole matter "stinks to
high heaven" as the saying goes.
POC