-Caveat Lector-

Okay Neuropsychotic to each his own - I do not bother anybody that does
not bother me first - for instance the idea is to forever destroy the
white race and these blue eyed blonde haired children and oh how jealous
some of these people have always been of the blonde chilren.

In fact so much so when my brother in law was at Pentagon on Joint Chief
of Staff - the plan was to absorbe the colored race amongst the lower
classes but as it turns out now with Guess Who's Coming to Dinner we see
the ultimate goal still in the plan.

I made it quite clear that my kids and my grandchildren will NEVER NEVER
NEVER be taught that it is okay to cross a racial line - what you do is
your business for I do not care.

White America is the target and of this no doubt you are well aware.

As King said he did not want to be our brother in law, only brother - to
each his own.

Are you so ignorant you do not understand what built the white suburbs?
It was to get awaya from this black element and why not be honest about
it.   I do not want them for a neighbor, or "brother" and heaven forbid
- well last night I watched a portion of the Academy Awards, in time to
see Sidney Poitier or whatever his name is and oh how brave he was, so
walking tall for what he did - he portrayed a black man with a higher
class white, about to get married - for yousee this is what it is all
about.

Long as they stay off my turf I do not care but all this garbage about
how much we are missing not joining in with the Gay Pride, the
Homosexuals, and Lesbians - the Barney Franks and Janet Renos of the
world - so not to associate with people such as this is my right and I
do not expect this garbage to be pushed on my family and I am just no
longer polite about it -

Maybe you use public pools and public baths and even share a hot bath
without discretion but from when I come, people now build their own
pools for nobody is going to get into an AIDS infested, disease infested
swimming pool where the color lines have been eliminated?

To each his own.....I like GOOD music, and those Irish Tenors one has
ears like Tea Cups but he at least has a soul and some talent and they
do not need all the crap to "enhance" their voices.

So why don't you move to Georogia now - such a lovely state - a cess
pool - Africans running loose and now they desecreate the dead.

Most people with whom I associate, or all no doubt, on a workplace if
you must work without your own office and fortunately I always had my
own private office and bathroom - one must treat all with respect.

Fortunantely too I have always most of my life worked for the head
honchos......and could be particular with whom I associated.

Maybe if you had seen some of the medical reports I have seen on some of
these people working for a psychiatrist/psychologists in the past - you
would be a little more particular with you you share a bath, a pool, or
a john.

But again, some put manure on strawberries but I prefer cream on mine.

OSaba
White Rose Society