-Caveat Lector-

UFO activity over the UK is actually at an ALL TIME PEAK
in fact its so intensive around the hotspot in edinburgh scotland
that MI5 have actually bought an entire countryside hotel and
packed it full of spooks who are working on a huge computer
network - checking out end days prophesies and the like.

I spoke to a fortean times spook last week and he said
ah .... andrew hennessey .... I've heard of you - then he
proceeded to give me a severe masonic handshake that lasted for
about 30 seconds.

BUFORA in the UK has attempted to annex all small ufo groups
into one big monster dum organisation all singing from the sane
songsheet whilst birdsalls rag UFO magazine outright refuses
to publish the data we send them on the incredible events
in scotland.
he does publish letters from an alleged group staying in the same
area and written by group members who just happe to have the
same surnames as our group - and these alleged people
are writing and being published sayin that we don't think
there is anything significant going on  NOTHING is further
from the truth

> Using the 'UFO Skeptical' editor of Fortean Times as the soapbox for this
> piece,
> the Daily Mail seeks to re-establish the "authority" of the almost
> non-existent,
> and equally almost unheard-of "British Flying Saucer Bureau" as the
mouthpiece
> for Ufology in Britain today.
> (see notes below article)
>

> Time to close the X-Files, say UFO watchers
>
> FOR half a century, UFO sightings inspired endless conspiracy theories as
> well as blockbuster films such as E.T.
>
> But close encounters of the flying saucer kind have become such a rare
> event that Fortean Times, the journal of the unexplained, has declared
> 'ufology' dead.
>
> Editor Bob Rickard said camcorders were so widely available that
convincing
> footage of spacecraft would have been obtained if Earth was being visited.
> 'The space around us is dead,' he said. 'We are not being visited.'

we have readily available the most incredible camcorder evidence
feel free to get in touch with me about it - ANYTIME

andrew hennessey
www.trans4rm.co.uk