Evidence: the material or, in certain instances, anecdotal indication of the existence of postulate fact in which either cannot be disputed by reasonable objective analysis or is otherwise acquired by objective (casual) observation.

well that certainly fits the known sumerian archaeology,

Then you can cite examples (URLS to objective materials will do) of either reptilian cultural artifacts or of the remains of transgenic/xenomorphic life forms which do not fall within any terran phylogeny,

yes.

firstly recently excavated reptilian statuettes for which I collected the photos. these came from mexico - I can send those on. plus the reptilian figures in egyptian and indian art.

The story of the dogon tribe and its acquired knowledge of sirius from reptilians

 **** NOT THE THEORIES OF ******* but the photographic/archaeological evidence of :

SITCHIN, on nibiru and the sumerians
great reptile art work and ET knowledge of the solar system that is thousands of years old - certainly before NASA
GARDNER genesis of the grail kings
great reptile photos/statues
TEMPLE  on Dogon and Sirius
irrefutable in your face reptilian stuff.
GILBERTSON   1985 the dark gods
absolute seminal work on the ideas and symbolism of humanities dark influences.

in these books are reference to xenomorphic
life and intelligence and their artefacts and culture as they impacted on ancient human
civilisation. with photographs of the reptilain statues eg . marduk

GENISIS david wood which imparts the gnostic take on ophiucus and the 13 astrological house of the red serpent,
and the origins of the mero and vingian
dynasty.

there are books of star charts published today whose 'horizon' of ground zero is the serpens constellation.

The Norse and finnish eddae and kalevala
which mention the giants and serpents and the ancient war between the species -
commemorated in the reptilian hybrid
statues of greece. eg. ophicius the greek serpent god of medicine - also poseidon etc

The shapshifting legends of the naga from tibet collected by osendowski and nicholas roerich.
the arhat legends of tibet, the rakshasha legends of india.

the shapeshifting origins of the gorgon and athena came from africa originally

south american reptilian art and artefacts,
chinese and european and indian culture
pays tribute to the serpent gods
on vases, decorative artwork, dragonlore

Countess Bathory [countess dracula] a recent book on an eastern european dark ages noblewoman and murderer - the midwife tells of the newborn baby turning into a fish and slipping into the bowl.

1697ad the secret commonwealth of elves fauns and faeries by the rev robert kirk
early academic treatise on the beings.

GRIMMS TEUTONIC MYTHOLOGY

icelandic folk tales
scottish standing stones eg. st giles, brechin cathedrals, [pictish culture]

the global myth of the sea goddess/princess
and her blueblood is commemorated all over the planet in folk lore - and especially by the
use of the clamshell in heraldry and in the legend of aphrodite.

the writings and drawings of john dee
elizabethan mage and his enochian script,
he drew demonic beings.

 AND which clearly depart from any known "humanoid" genome (e.g, Neanderthal, Homo Sapiens or any other primate in general).
the archaeological finds of benjamin cremo
eg. giant related finds - 11 dollars from amazon - forbidden archaeology

southern irelands coneheaded 10 foot knights of reknown, coneheaded skulls south america - I have those photos.

fossilised giant footprints -
eg. brad steiger,
or check out the bibliography of the dragon and the disk by ew holiday 1973 isbn0860070565

gods and spacemen in the ancient east
w raymond drake isbn 0722130449 1968

strange creatures from time and space.
 j keel  isbn0722151470  1975
biblical references from the king james bible to the serpent of eden AND in conjunction with satanic ideologies and artwork.
the pseudopiggrypha ie. the first book of adam. references to satan being a shapeshifter

Likewise here, but I would only accept accounts of the *same phenomena* from the mythology/folklore of differing cultures as adequate anecdotal evidence--provided that all accounts are published side by side for comparison (for example, multiple accounts from differing cultures of the great flood).

I hope that you don't expect me to research and write a book for you - what you need to do - and even only if it is looking at the pictures - is go through these references and draw your own conclusions from the imagery alone.
every picture tells a thousand words

If I were you I would buy gardners book the genesis of the grail kings - just for the photos
[his name though was originally brian gardner] or perhaps start with cremo's forbidden archaeology or indeed anything that challenges your current definition of respectability - for in giving too much credence to organs of the establishment however objective they claim to be - you are obviously missing out on a great deal of information - perhaps forbidden archaeology would be a good start for you,