Catherine Austin Fitts
Sunday, June 23 at 6:30 PM
at the Center for the Arts
Click here to visit Catherine Austin Fitts' web site at solari.com
Catherine Austin Fitts
On Sunday, June 23 at 6:30 p.m., KVMR in cooperation with the Northern California Center for the Arts, presents an evening guaranteed to be enlightening and thought-provoking, with Catherine Austin Fitts at the Center for the Arts, 314 West Main Street in Grass Valley.

Catherine was Assistant Secretary of Housing under the first Bush administration, a Wall Street investment banker, and is currently president of Solari (solari.com), an organization seeking to foster positive social change by offering solutions for the restoration of our democratic republic. She has recently been featured on "Rabble Rousing" with Chamba Lane, Wednesdays at noon here on KVMR. The previous 3 programs have been recorded and archived here for your review.

Catherine is a noted author and lecturer who learned first-hand that HUD is being run as a criminal enterprise. She explains in detail how your tax dollars are being stolen from agencies such as HUD and the Department of Defense, and laundered through corporate criminal enterprises such as Enron. She authored the illuminating article "Narco Dollars for Beginners", detailing how to follow the money trail, and highlighting the fact that American communities are more addicted to narco dollars than to any drug. Catherine holds an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. For some background information, here's a link to an index of several articles written by Catherine Fitts.

Even if you do not believe her allegations, you owe it to yourself to ask her the hard questions you have about what she presents.

A $10 donation will be requested at the door to help defray Catherine and KVMR's expenses, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. Doors will open at 6:00 PM. For more information, please call (530) 274-8384

+++++

TUESDAY, JUNE 25th
Filming with Guerilla Network News
Contact: Stephen Marshall

http://www.gnn.tv/

http://www.guerrillanews.com/corporate_crime/doc286.html

"I will bet every last dollar I have that Enron was the largest laundromat of stolen and tax evading dollars in American history . . ."

Catherine Austin Fitts, a former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and a past Managing Director of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon Read noted that Enron's trading patterns, internet money movements and [other activities] were consistent with a large-scale money laundering operation.

She told FTW, "The fact that subpoenas were not issued months ago to obtain all Enron Online off shore and onshore digital and paper trading records and corresponding bank records defies logic, unless one presumes that Enron's generous donations have bought them time for a shredding party that protects all the beneficiaries of the real dollars that flowed through the Enron money pipeline. If my years working on the clean up of BCCI and the S&L crisis taught me one thing that I would communicate today to the shareholders, retirees and employees who have been harmed, it is this: People like the people on the board of Enron absolutely make money on insider trading, bid rigging and fraud, and they do so with help from the highest levels. They are superb at financial fraud because they are superb at persuading people that they are respectable and legitimate. The money they steal buys a lot of respectability.

"Presume the worst form of fraud and criminal enterprise is plausible. If not, then we are looking at gross negligence that, according to traditional standards of fiduciary responsibility, in fact constitutes criminality and fraud. Either way the specifics come out -- intentional fraud or gross negligence -- the Enron board and management are criminals. That is a fact. The rule of law says that they should be held to the same standards of accountability as the millions of people they and their institutions have evicted from their homes, thrown into jail, denied health care and jobs or had burnt at the proverbial stake. The rule of decency says that any American who will continue to do business or associate with these individuals is part of the culture of corruption that has neatly disconnected action from accountability.

"I will bet every last dollar I have that Enron was the largest laundromat of stolen and tax evading dollars in American history and that the Department of Justice's primary goal is cover-up --- to make sure that the money trail disappears forever."

Fitts is also well qualified to speak on issues of government impropriety. She has recently successfully beaten a five-year Department of Justice attempt to destroy her reputation after she had discovered mismanagement of government funds and other improprieties at HUD in the mid 1990s. Her ordeal has recently resulted in statements completely exonerating her and revealing that there was no legal basis for the government to have begun the investigations of her company, Hamilton Securities, in the first place. Emerging from the ordeal as a recognized innovative thinker on economics, Fitts routinely consults with major economic-financial research groups in the U.S. and Europe and has just participated in The New York Times drug policy forum with Nobel Laureate, economist Milton Friedman.

This NewsWire was generously provided by Michael Ruppert, a writer, investigator and ex-LA cop best known for exposing elements of the CIA's drug running operations during the 1980s.

+++++++++

TUESDAY, JUNE 18th

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19th

THURSDAY, JUNE 20th

Drive to Point Arena

FRIDAY, JUNE 21st

Stay with Gail Taylor Friday and Saturday

707-884-3822

SATURDAY, JUNE 22nd

SUNDAY, JUNE 23rd

Drive to Nevada City; arrive by 4:30

Speech with Chamba Lane

Do not have hotel number; emergencies:

Chamba Lane’s number is 530-265-0534

MONDAY, JUNE 24th

Return to Piedmont/SF

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>