-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Shannon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] NEST OF ISRAELI AGENTS IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 9/20/02 10:52:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Wake up
> > Everyone spies on everyone
>
> Not people who owe their very survival on those they're spying on...that
show
> a deeply flawed character.
>
> Bill.

Fuck you Shannon. Talk about a deeply flawed character.
Racist, paranoid, LaRouchie.

Did you READ the LaRouche article you posted you dumb schmuck?

> a 1996 Israeli government policy that is being foisted on the President
by a nest of Israeli agents inside the U.S. government.>

> This Israeli spy network inside the United States was unable achieve
their objective until President Bush was entrapped by the events of
Sept. 11, 2001 and the falsified accounts of those events provided by
this foreign intelligence apparatus, and lured over to their policies. >

Gee. EVERYBODY in the intelligence services are so gullible. Only those
really clever Jews could manage to fool evrybody but the even more
clever Lyndon LaRouche.

> On July 8, 1996, Richard Perle, now the Chairman of the Defense Policy
Board, an advisory group that reports to Deputy Defense Secretary Paul
Wolfowitz,
************ presented a written document to Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu, spelling out a new Israeli foreign policy,********

Now let's analyse this. Israeli spies in the US gov don't present Israeli
Prime ministers with a new foreign policy. Israeli Prime Ministers don't
make such decisions alone. They work it through their parliaments and
must get their backing. This story is ridiculous on its face.

If he is not an Israeli spy. Why is an American oficial presenting a foreign
SOVEREIGN country's Prime Minister with new foreign policy directives?

Who's zooming who?

> calling
for a repudiation of the Oslo Accords and the underlying concept of
"land for peace"; for the permanent annexation of the entire West Bank
and Gaza Strip; and for the elimination of the Saddam Hussein regime in
Baghdad, as a first step towards overthrowing or destabilizing the
governments of Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Iran. The document was
prepared for the Jerusalem and Washington, DC-based Institute for
Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS), a think tank financed
by Richard Mellon-Scaife.

You mean the Zionist Richard Mellon-Scaife? Or the Ultra-conservative
Richard Mellon-Scaife.

There IS NO Zionist Richard Mellon-Scaife.

> The report, "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for
Securing the Realm," was co-authored by Perle; Douglas Feith, currently
the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Policy; David Wurmser, currently
special assistant to State Department chief arms control negotiator John
Bolton; and Meyrav Wurmser, now Director of Mideast Policy at the Hudson
Institute.>

All these clowns are the super-hawks of the Reagan era. Some of them
are Jews. But the point is that they are different from the Liberal
Globalists
who have historically been pro-Arab. The guys in the Clinton administration.
The land for peace guys. The Oslo guys.

> Two days after he received the foreign policy blueprint from Perle,
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu delivered a speech before a joint
session of the U.S. Congress, which strongly echoed the IASPS outline.
The same day, the Wall Street Journal published excerpts from the IASPS
document, and the next day, July 11, 1996, the Journal editorially
endorsed the Perle document.

Beginning in February 1998, the British government of Prime Minister
Tony Blair launched a concerted effort, in league with the Netanyahu
government in Israel, and the Perle Israeli agent-of-influence networks
inside the United States, to induce President William Clinton to launch
a war against Iraq, under precisely the terms spelled out for Netanyahu
in the "Clean Break" paper. The war was to be launched, ostensibly, over
Iraq's possession of "weapons of mass destruction." United Nations
weapons inspectors were, at this time, still on the ground inside Iraq.>

And it all went away untill September 11 2001, when Arab terrorists
attacked the USA and killed 3000 Americans.

In addition to that the Oslo Peace process totally backfired into violent
terrorist, and counter terrorist conflict. Everything that the NWO elites
tried with the Arabs was falling apart.

And that pretty much ended 55 years of ALWAYS pro-Saudi, and SOMETIMES
pro-Israel policies.

The Arabs couldn't get their shit together. They were violent, corrupt and
stupid.
They hated the USA in a way which couldn't be covered up anymore. And
so it was time to take the bull by the balls and get rid of these useless
proxies and take over the region by force. With out anyone to stop it, the
US has
a rare window of opportunity to do anything it wants to. It want's to remove
control of the Gulf's oil from their flaky, unreliable clients.

With THIS change of policy, Israel and its IDF under a hardline ( NOT
LABOR )
government was the logical ally of choice.

This is the way it happened you racist prick. This is the American Empire.
Smaller nations serve IT. It's ALWAYS been this way.

I've been telling you for years that your racism makes you stupid. Here
is another perfect example. You're Jew hatred has you reinventing the
obvious
so pricks like you could make believe that the Jew tail wags the dog.

You are a disgraceful lying shit shannon.

Joshua2