-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Prudy L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] The Question: "Who's not identical (and who has no claim
to stake...

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 11/25/2002 1:43:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Jews and Palestinians in the Middle East share a very similar gene pool
and
> > must be
> > considered closely related and not genetically separate, the authors
state.
> > Rivalry between
> > the two races is therefore based 'in cultural and religious, but not in
> > genetic differences',
> > they conclude.
> >

> How can any Jew, Moslem or even Christian try to claim that Jews have a
> completely separate gene pool from  that of  Moslems.

Your delineations are fuzzy here Prudy. You mixing apples and oranges. Jews/
Arabs are ETHNIC delineations. Moslems are people who are followers of
Islam.
John Walker Lind is a Moslem. He and any Jew DO have a completely separate
gene pool.

> According to the Bible
> that I read and the Koran (I'm not sure just which Jewish holy book tells
the
> story), Abraham is the ancestor of both Jews and Moslems.

This is what is known in scientific terminology as " bubba meises."
Mythology.
It might be based on truth, but likely is not since the Bible was written
about fifteen
hundred years after Abraham, and the Koran, much later than that. The Koran
is
OVERTLY unhistorical. More so than the Christian Bible which was at least
based on
real historical characters.

> If Jews and
> Palestinians have no genetic connection, then the entire rationale of the
Old
> Testament is false,

You're a littele confused ol' girl. The above statement is a non-sequiter.
The relationship
between Jews and Palestinians has no bearing on the veracity of the Bible.
The Bible
could be entirely made up drivel and that would not prove anything as far as
genetic
makeup is concerned. The Jews and Arabs (NOT Palestinians) have lived in
close proximity
for so long that it would be remarkable if all through history they did not
conquer each
other at various times and intermarry. THIS is what's certain. Not the
various legends.
The " Palestinians " are a recently made up phenomenon. They are not a real
ethnic group.
They are Arabs. That's all. They are no more distinctive than the Arabs from
Syria. They
migrated to the Turkish provence which is now Israel, Jordan, Syria, and
Lebanon, at the
same time that the European Jews began their migrations from Europe.

The " Palesdtinians " are as new immigrants as are the Ashkenazis. That's
not to say that
there weren't people living there already. There were. They were Arab
landless peasants
mostly working for absentee Turkish and Arab landlords. There were many
small indiginous
groups in villages. Most, but not all were Arabs. AND, there was a
continuous Jewish
population who lived there in an unbroken line for 3000 years. This
population's size
varied.

The new bullshit being pushed by the Palestinians is that they are
decendants of the
Cananites. Thereby creating an historical line that goes further back than
the Jews.
The only problem with that is that the Cananites were NOT ARABS. The
Cananites
were Phoenecians who were Europeans. There is no genetic connection between
Cananites,
Jews, and especially Arabs who didn't really live in that part of the world.
They lived
mostly in the Arabian interior. Then they pushed out with the military
expansion of Islam.
[ ALL THE PLACES THE ARABS CLAIM OUTSIDE OF THE MECA/MEDINA REGION WERE
STOLEN FROM INDIGINOUS POPULATIONS BY FORCE AND THREAT OF DEATH. THAT
INCLUDES ISRAEL AND IT'S SURROUNDING AREAS. ]

There is an excellent site about Phoenecians on the web. Check it out and
get a clue.

> and all Israeli claim to the holy land is false as well,
> because the very story that gives them claim would be compromised.

When will you people ever get it right? It's not the STORY in the book that
gives
Jews the claim. It's the HISTORY that gives Jews the claim. The connection
does
NOT depend on the legends in the Bible.

> realize that most folks do not consider the Bible to represent scientific
> fact, but since the Bible and science appear to agree with regard to this
> matter, what's the issue here?  Prudy

The issue is racism and Jew hatred. You should know that by now.

In any case consider this. Posession is 9/10ths of the law. It's not Bibles
and legends,
and idiotic claims by lying Arabs and racists like Hoffman and Shannon.
These are all
irrelevant in the end.

It's about possession AND THE STRENGTH TO KEEP YOUR POSSESSION. The lawyers
and
theologians can beat their gums about the rest.

That's all folks,
Joshua2