--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector-

From: "Asa M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To give you an idea who we are and what part does my agency play in eliminating the NWO. Please read the enclosed. Read all of it. And pass it on to as MANY people as you know or post it at your group website's.

this is very important and I finally got permission to release this information. An acquaintance of ours got clearance to release what is posted below. If people want the truth about what is going on, here it is.

Hello Dear Friends,

A number of you are writing that you are not receiving the Dove Reports. This is often due to dark agenda blockages that are stopping the Dove Reports from reaching you. Every day I receive emails from people who are not receiving the Dove Reports but when I check, these people ARE on the Dove mailing list. The dark agenda has been blocking Dove Reports reaching people for many months to try to keep the truth from being told.

To help ensure you receive the Dove Reports when the reports are blocked from reaching you, you can check with your Internet Service Provider to make sure your ISP is not blocking the Dove Reports. Also check and make sure the Dove Reports are not going into your Junk Mail folder. I can make sure you are on the mailing list and that’s all I can do at this time to help ensure you receive the reports.

Tonight I’m including two articles below from people who have their own White Knight sources. The first article below is by investigative reporter Sherman H. Skolnick who been writing exposes on government corruption for years. Although my information sometimes disagrees with Skolnick, I have checked out the major points of article below and his information below is correct.

Skolnick’s article contains a little different view of the White Knights. I’m told some of our White Knight officers do provide information to Skolnick as part of getting the TRUTH out to the American public. Skolnick does not use the term "White Knights"; he describes the White Knights as "group of highly patriotic Admirals and Generals, in military jargon called flag officers, who opposed Commander-in-Chief Clinton" and now oppose Bush Jr.

I’m told that Skolnick has been told about the true NESARA law but that some of his White Knight military sources have asked Skolnick to leave NESARA out of his reports. However, I do want to make the point that PRIOR to when the true NESARA law was passed, the White Knights in the U.S. Military were planning to arrest Clinton for treason using the basis provided in our Constitution: Article 3, Section 3, provides: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." (Emphasis added)

Regarding Bush Jr. the Pretender, the White Knights have proof of TREASON on a grand scale. I’ve told you that Bush Jr. will be arrested for TREASON, and Skolnick is telling you the same thing using information from his own White Knight sources.

Some of you have wanted MORE information on the White Knights; here is some very well-researched information to help you understand the big picture. I’ve told you the White Knights have been working for MANY years to restore Constitutional Law and remove the corrupt heads of our federal government. As you can see from reading the Skolnick article below, others also know the INSIDE story and TRUTH about corrupt federal government officials.

The second article below is from Governor David Siminton who has his own White Knight contacts and covers his own information about what happened on 9/11 and how it was related to keeping the true NESARA law from being announced that day. You see, Folks, there are many people who know the true NESARA law was supposed to be announced on 9/11, but not many of them write reports on the Internet or anywhere else.

To subscribe to the Dove egroup, please send an email to my address: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the "Subject: SUBSCRIBE" and I will manually add you to the Dove egroup. If you miss receiving the DAILY Dove Report, you may read it at the following website: http://www.fourwinds10.com (also has Dove Voice Reports and Dove radio interviews). If you are new to the Dove Reports, please listen to the October 25th radio interview for a quick way to understand the topics about which I write in the Dove Reports.

Dove Reports and interviews are also being carried on: http://www.nesara.us NESARA is the ONLY topic on this website and http://www.principalityofcamside.cc/Government/USA/NESARA/NesaraMain.htm

You will notice that both articles below discuss the fact that there are people who are losing their lives on both sides of the "unseen war" between those taking action to clean up our country and those who are betraying our country. The real "war" is the one of removing the "new world order Bush gang and friends" out of power. Serious activities are occurring as the White Knights battle to bring us the true NESARA law’s benefits!

My thanks to the people who sent me the articles below.

Blessings and Love, Dove of Oneness

The Dove Report currently has 10,064 subscribers and is read by over 200,000 people worldwide in forums on other websites and published in magazines and journals nationally and internationally.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Overthrow Of The American Republic - Part 16

By Sherman H. Skolnick

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.skolnicksreport.com

9-10-2002

If the American monopoly press told the truth, which they cannot do, what might the headlines be? Such as: SOME TOP MILITARY OPPOSE WHITE HOUSE FOREIGN PRESS CONFIRM BUSH SKULL & BONES SEX STORY U.S. ARISTOCRACY TO STAGE MORE TERRORIST EVENTS? 9-11 PRIOR KNOWLEDGE CONFIRMED

In exclusive stories since 1995, we have told of a group of highly patriotic Admirals and Generals, in military jargon called flag officers, who opposed Commander-in-Chief Clinton. Under the Uniform Military Code, they felt authorized to arrest their Commander-in-Chief.

If Clinton arrested them for mutiny, they would, if not assassinated, defend themselves with their documented charges of treason by him. For example, that Clinton reportedly gave U.S. industrial, financial, and military secrets to the head of the Red Chinese Secret Police, Wang Jun, who met Clinton from time to time in the White House.

The U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3, provides: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." (Emphasis added.)

As we have shown in our website series, "Red Chinese Secret Police in the United States", they are sworn enemies of the U.S. and have committed unpublicized murder and mayhem on U.S. soil and dominate the markets in Chicago while laundering the illicit proceeds of harvesting human organs from political dissidents for U.S. shipment and dope shipments through Chicago.

Of the original group of 24 such flag officers, ten have been assassinated, including some in a sabotaged military aircraft, near Alexander City, Alabama, April 17, 1995 (two days before the Clinton White House prior knowledge multiple bombings of a Federal Office building in Oklahoma City). And likewise murdered have been the Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Jeremy Boorda, highest naval officer in uniform, and Gen. David McCloud, head of the Alaska Military District. Also snuffed out was former Director of Central Intelligence, William Colby, assisting this group in their planned arrest of Commander-in-Chief Clinton.

The group, subsequently enlarged, vows to arrest Commander-in-Chief George W. Bush. If Bush has them arrested for mutiny, they intend, if not assassinated, to defend themselves with their several documented charges of his treason. Included are:

[1] Bush's acts of treachery against the American people, in secret deals he made with the Red Chinese, giving them U.S. financial, industrial, and military secrets.

[2] George W. Bush and Daddy Bush profitting from secret business deals with the bin Laden Family, in the U.S. and overseas, with them not on the outs with Osama, he and his CIA-trained out-of-uniform army being at war against the United States and being a sworn enemy of the United States; within the meaning of the U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3.

[3] Bush Family, including George W., Jeb, Neil, and Daddy Bush, profitting from treasonous secret business deals with some in the Saudi Royal Family, who are sworn enemies of the United States and financing secretly Osama bin Laden; within the meaning of the U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3.

[4] Acts by Commander-in-Chief George W. Bush, as supervised by his father, with prior knowledge of 9-11 incidents.

[5] Acts by Commander-in-Chief George W. Bush, as supervised by Daddy Bush, ordering and authorizing a military stand-down on the morning of September 11, 2001, aiding and abetting the murder of some three thousands persons, most of them U.S. citizens, within the United States of America.

[ 6] George W. Bush, as Commander-in-Chief, as supervised by Daddy Bush formerly head of the secret political police the CIA, authorizing and ordering the American CIA, in combination with other Americans and others, to allow, permit, and condone, and procure to be done, and acquiesce in the same, of the escape from being captured and brought to the U.S. for criminal trial, of Osama bin Laden, both prior to Black Tuesday and thereafter. Including but not limited to the time in the summer of 2001, when Osama was in the custody and control of an American CIA hospital in the Persian Gulf, and also in December, 2001, when the American CIA in combination with the CIA-created and subsidized Pakistan Secret Political Police permitted Osama to escape to refuge in a zone between Afghanistan and Pakistan and for a while into a moslem province of Red China.

The escape of Osama bin Laden was thus permitted and condoned, for among other purposes, as in documented charges by the top U.S. Military flag officers, to preclude the testimony of Osama in an American tribunal of he and his family's secret private business relations profitting the Bush Family.

Some top U.S. military flag officers are aware of the correctness and validity of our exclusive stories of George W. Bush and his male sex-mate since University and Skull & Bones initiation and up to date. These flag officers are gravely concerned with the national security ramifications of this relationship which is not a private and personal matter. The situation has caused the murder of a magazine photo editor as well as causing George W. Bush to be subject to blackmail and compromise of Bush resulting in his conveyance to sworn enemies of the United States, and giving them aid and comfort, of U.S. financial, industrial, and military secrets.

These flag officers are not the only ones that have confirmed that Commander-in-Chief George W. Bush, as supervised by his father, was in a position to have prior knowledge of 9-11, resulting in the murder of some three thousand persons on U.S. soil, most of them U.S. citizens. At the behest of Daddy Bush and his son George, no prior warning was given to the American people.

Two major foreign news organizations, on their own, using their own investigative journalists, have verified to their satisfaction, the validity and correctness of our stories about the Skull & Bones initiation pictures, about the national security breaches caused by George W.'s relationship with his male sex-mate, and related details. The news groups, for the moment, have not yet publicized this situation. The White House has offered the respective governments where the news organizations are located, certain financial and other geopolitical benefits to have such governments invoke Official Secrets Acts type laws to deter going on the air or publishing the details as of now. Including but not limited to Canadian Broadcasting Company and British Broadcasting Company, London.

The French CIA, on occasion jointly with The Mossad, Israeli intelligence, are using their verification of the above for geopolitical and other purposes. For example, the French for some time have been interested in deterring the U.S. Justice Department in seeking to criminally prosecute fourteen French nationals reportedly involved in the theft, on U.S. soil, of U.S. industrial and financial secrets. The French hold the same cards as to the attack by missiles that brought down TWA Flight 800 taking off from New York for Paris. Among the 60 French nationals who perished, 8 were members of a super-elite group within the French CIA. Their team leader, however, refused to get onboard Flight 800 and thus survived. Israel, on the other hand, uses this data to blackmail funds out of the Bush White House. Surviving as a small nation perceived as being surrounded by religious enemies, Israel, in a real world, does what other nations do; they use blackmail to finance their survival and existence. These major news outlets are aware that to preclude the use of Skull & Bones and other revealing pictures of George W. Bush, the photo editor was murdered, of American Media, Inc. Since that happening in October, 2001, the American Secret Political Police, including the FBI, closed indefinitely the supermarket tabloids' building in Boca Raton, Florida, the American Gestapo thus denying access to a database which reportedly has the pictures and authentication supporting the same.

To counter the possibility of a flag officers' coup against the Bush White House, a faction in the Aristocracy that supports and installed George W. Bush as a usurper of the Presidency, has certain plans to divert attention from the items mentioned herein. Their options include to allow, permit, condone, procure to be done, and acquiesce in, the bombing of U.S. Embassies and other overseas U.S. facilities, to be falsely blamed onto so-called "Arabs".

Another violent option is the setting off of already wired-with-explosives oil wells and oil pumping machinery, to cause a U.S. oil crisis, to divert attention from George W. Bush's national security violations and treasonous acts and doings as documented by the dissident flag officers. Vying to be again a major oil pumper, the Moscow government hopes to take advantage of such situation. As a former official of their Secret Political Police, Putin has an understanding with former Secret Political Police head Daddy Bush and his son George W., the occupant and resident of the Oval Office.

… More coming.... Stay tuned.