-Caveat Lector-

Now, we're all Arseholes here in America? How soon they forgot what America did for
the world in saving their arses. Maybe it's our turn to have some help in
overturning tyranny, but I doubt it will be forthcoming. The world is really good
about bitchin' about America, but when did they ever come to help us?