In a message dated 9/23/2004 1:31:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
because I have both boobs AND an opinion of
my own.
It never occurred to me that you did or did not have boobs. It, however, is obvious by e-mail you have opinions, intellect, and character.
Oooh, and "goal-oriented," too! I probably would have applied that
adjective to a high-powered attorney or business executive, but apparently
working as a peon in a nonprofit oncology research outfit fits the bill as
well!!!
There is nothing more scintillating to the taste of life than the salt of the earth.
Really, thanks. It does my heart good.
Please be careful. Shortly after getting a similar thank you from Al K, someone suggested he become the acting Exec Dir of the UCD. No doubt an effort to cause his heart deadly distress.

Ciao,

Craig