Hi,

I wanted to use libcurl for HTTP connections with pipelining.

I saw there is a specific option: CURLMOPT_PIPELINING, but I think it's not as
powerful as expected.

>From http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_multi_setopt.html

        CURLMOPT_PIPELINING

        Pass a long set to 1 to enable or 0 to disable. Enabling pipelining on
a multi handle will make it attempt to perform HTTP Pipelining as far as
 possible for transfers using this handle. This means that if you add a second
request that can use an already existing connection, the second   request will
be "piped" on the same connection rather than being executed in parallel.
(Added in 7.16.0)

I have tested it, but it only allows pipelining in different TCP packets. Is
there any way to force to use the same TCP packet to send several HTTP
requests? I'm really interested in such scenarios.

Thanks in advance,
Beatriz