Hi all,

My name's Yann, I'm a 32 years old french freelance webmaster.
I've been aware of Curl since 2001. As I had to cope
with other technos (such as for my field Php/MySQL) I didn't
give Curl a proper try and today I would like to know what has changed
for you Curl mongers.

I don't really understand what were the latest big moves, because the
CURL.COM is
now (?) properrty of Sumisho Computer Systems and as I am also on "the
other" mailing
list (yahoo suscribing msg #10) that gets very few posts, it looks like in
one hand Curl "didn't make it"
and on the other hand some of you (friedger, chris...) are still active and
involved in its
matters.

The last IDE download for trial version : how much does it works/costs
afterwards ?

I would be pleased to have infos about this language (business-wise,
because FAQs, tutos
and code examples are still here ;-))

Thanks a lot, and have a good day !

Yann