From:   Jonathan Spencer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>I heard a brief description of the bullets used by the
>Israelis against the Palestinan stone throwers.

I don't know about their rubber bullets, but they do use 5.56 *plastic*
bullets and these have proven fatal on occasion.

--Jonathan Spencer, firearms examiner

"Justice is open to everybody in the same way as the Ritz Hotel."
Judge Sturgess, 22 July 1928
--
I have several specs from IMI brochures, there is a 62gr softpoint
frangible bullet with a muzzle velocity of 2000 f/s and a 33gr

I suspect Guy knows as he used to work for Conjay who were
the importers at one point for IMI.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]