From:   "jim.craig", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've had some good results with Bisley Practice pellets but good old Hobby
.177s are about the best value for money and even Superdomes work well if
clearly defined holes in paper are not required.   I can find no difference
other than price between the various brands of CO2 cartridges but Crosman
claim that theirs contain a small amount of oil which will keep the seals
lubricated.   Maybe, but a drop of oil on the neck of every fifth cartridge
loaded will do the same job a lot cheaper.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]