From:   Norman Bassett, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have confirmation today that the British Library
does NOT have a copy of the Cullen Inquiry
transcripts.

I had confirmation yesterday that the National Library
of Scotland DOES have a copy of it:

"The National Library does indeed hold a full copy of
the transcript of the Cullen enquiry. The full title
is 'Transcript of Proceedings at the public enquiry
into incident at Dunblane Primary School on 13 March
1996 before the Hon. Lord Cullen on ... within the
Albert Halls, Dumbarton Road, Stirling' and the work
runs to 26 volumes. The NLS shelfmark is GSB.79"

National Library of Scotland
George IV Bridge
Edinburgh
EH1 1EW

Tel: 0131 226 4531
www.nls.uk

I understand you need a Reader's Ticket, you'll
require to know the opening hours and you should check
whether this stuff is kept on the premises or has to
be sent out for to a warehouse. Phone first!

I'd be interested in anybody's experiences in taking a
look at the copies of the transcript either in
Stirling or in Edinburgh. I live in Manchester
currently.

Regards
Norman Bassett
drakenfels.org