From:   "niel fagan", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Actually, I tend to agree with most of what you say. I can see that the
>police service is heading down the wrong road. It is headed by far too many
>politically sensitive types, who are more interested in their career and
>promotion prospects than in the actual rights and wrongs of what policies
>they pursue.

Anyone in Southampton on the 30th Nov. might find the invited speaker, sir
John Stevens, commissioner of the metropolitan police, speaking on THE
FRONTIERS OF POLICING, of interest, 5.45 pm Murray lecture theater, Murrey
building, University of Southampton.

Not sure of my commitments, but I will try to make it.

Niel.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]