From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<< The key to a prosperous economy lies in keeping taxes down and reducing
regulation and setting free the creative and hard working British people  to
 succeed in the world economy.  Opportunity has to be spread to all.  Britain
 must be an open society in which success is possible for every hard working
 person whoever they are and wherever they come from. >>
Cripes! Starve the lizards! I nearly choked on the mouthful of South African
Cabernet Sauvignon I was savouring when I read this bilge. Look, these clowns
had eighteen years (!) to reduce taxation drastically, roll back the power of
the State, stop interfering with the liberty of the individual, and devolve
power (etc, etc) and what did we get? Vastly more regulation and high taxes,
a huge diminution of individual liberty - not least through Thatcher's
signing us up for Maastricht - and e.g. even more gun-control than we had
already. And now these lying toads claim to be the ones to liberate us from
Blair's burgeoning Orwellian tyranny! Blair and his grotesque henchman
Prescott might be first to swing from a lamp-post, but Hague shouldn't be far
behind...

Anthony Harrison
--
All I know is that Peter Mandelson is the best campaigner the
Conservatives have had in the past ten years!  I can't believe

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01