From:   "Derek Bernard", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From:  John Howat/Wellington Sporting Arms Co Ltd,
INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
_
Well said John.

But the tricky bit would be getting everyone to agree NOT to support (or, at
the very least, keep their mouths shut)  proposed new restrictions, direct
or indirect, on ANY type of sport shooting, whether long-established or new;
and not only oppose those that affected their own sport.

That even this modest target is difficult to achieve is regularly
demonstrated even on Cybershooters which, by any measure, is an "activists"
list.

Obviously it would be great if everyone agreed to actively oppose all
proposed restrictions, but that seems a long way away._

Derek Bernard
--
When the only thing left legal is air rifles!

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01