From:   "E.J. Totty", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        --snip--
>In short the system is making things worse not better and it's about time
>that those in the system relearned one startling fact.  It is there to help
>those 'idiots' not to feed off of them and control them, how do you do that?
>stop treating them like idiots, but that would be far too risky they might
>even figure out what the system and those in it have been taking them for.
>
>Emigrating what a loverly idea!
>roger hardley

        Steve, & Roger,

        There's an answer here somewhere -- that doesn't include violence.
        More along the lines of realization.
        I must ask though, why is it that humanity seemingly requires
periodic purges that involve large amounts of death? For the entire span of
recorded human history, it is 'liberally' sprinkled with war in the name of
whatever passes for acceptable. Then things either get better, or a whole lot
worse. Then they get even worse, and then get better, or the you-know-what
hits the fan and everybody dies (Jonestown, for instance).
        And, if it is the 'system' that is making things so bad, then why
on the Creator's green Earth do we continually allowing it to exist?
        If someone has the answers to these questions, please don't hold
back. I'd like to appreciate a good ale withOUT the niggling worry of Domesday
on the horizon.

--
In Liberty,

ET
--
Domesday?  Isn't that Peter Mandleson's birthday? <G>

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01