From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Earl W asks about Reloading Solutions Direct: << Anyone have any experience
with them? >>
Sort of, though I haven't bought much from them. Head honcho is Aftab Hamid,
nice guy and very helpful. The catalogue is comprehensive, in fact the best
UK reloading catalogue I've seen (not much competition is there...) and
although the prices are not exactly budget he stocks things that others
don't. I once asked about a small replacement part for my RCBS case trimmer,
and he sent me one gratis, which endeared the firm to me. They had a sizeable
stand at the Game Fair last summer. I think they've experienced difficulties
of some sort with the authorities and/or others in the gun trade - they say
there have been attempts to drive them out of business, or something. Anyway,
RSD are a commendably enterprising outfit in a contracting and somewhat
gloomy business, so they deserve support. I haven't actually come across any
other Asians in the gun trade - has anyone else?
Regards -
Anthony Harrison

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.