From:   "Matt", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All

When Charlton Heston was in this country last year, he said that the NRA (of
America) would not or could not get involved with the politics of another
country. Therefore, wouldn't your $45 be better spend donated to a better
cause, in our case a home grown fighting-force for our rights - BASC.
Just my humble opinion.

Matt
--
Well, I'm a member of the NRA of America, the NRA here, BASC and a few
others and I have to say value for money wise you get more out of your

Steve.

  -------[Cybershooters contacts]--------

  Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED]