From:   Chris Gould, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since Tony reputedly has  26 pistol packing armed bodyguards
that follow him everywhere - and he frequently visits schools -
does this mean that Tony himself is responsible for handguns
being brought onto school premises? I am a parent governor at
my local primary, if Lionel ever comes to perform there I will
insist that his hired guns leave their artillery outside, and
will ask to personally check that they are complying in the
interests of school security. How can I be 100% sure that one
of them will not run amok? Anyone do short courses on frisking?
PS Yellow star idea seems a good one. I will wear one at school
governors meetings if I can get one.

  -------[Cybershooters contacts]--------

  Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED]