From:   Jeremy Peter Howells, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quite simply on the aspect of costs - additional ramps and
access (at MOD specification) would cost tens of thousands
of pounds per range complex.  Money the MOD would much rather
spend on other things and if this money were spent on range
works for the disabled then the range hire costs would rise
substantially.

Much easier if people complain to say that the ranges don't
meet civilian requirements for disabled access and stop clubs
hiring them.

I have generally found most range wardens to be sympathetic
to the needs of disabled shooters if the hiring clubs give
enough notice in advance and discuss and agree mutually
acceptable arrangements within the safety rules.

Regards

Jerry
--
Well, I'm afraid costs will go up then, as I cannot see that
the MoD has a leg to stand on legally.  Either they allow

Steve.

  -------[Cybershooters contacts]--------

  Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED]