From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Please note that they are fine for 7.62, 5.56 and .22 rimfire, but I
haven't
>tried them with a high charge BP rifle yet, or shotgunning, so I don't know
how
>good they are for that.

If they are fine for high velocity rifle, then they are fine for
shotguns and BP rifles.  I have measured the sound pressure levels of
all of these (the BP 'rifle' was a riot gun firing CS and plastic baton
ammo) and the pressure curves of HV rifles exceed everything else.

--Jonathan Spencer, firearms examiner

It wasn't so much the sound pressure level as the frequency curves. The
Noisebreakers have a baffle system that lets some frequencies through
better. Very
high frequencies, like birdsong, are hardly attenuated at all. It was this
that
made me point out that I hadn't tried them.
I would be interested to see your results, if you have them online or
electronic.

Nigel

  -------[Cybershooters contacts]--------

  Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED]