Hi,

On 1-3-2015 19:15, Michael DePaulo wrote:

I just tried to reproduce this, but I was unable to.
The icons looked correct even before I selected help -> about:
http://i.imgur.com/Tp50WK8.png

I can reproduce it 100% of the time.

I am using XWin 1.17.1-2 32-bit in multiwindow mode on Windows 10
64-bit. I launched XWin via "startxwin" and then ran "ssh -Y
<fedora-host>" from the xterm. I then ran "libreoffice".

I am running a single window XDCMP session with a KDM display manager (xwin -query x.x.x.x or Xlaunch). There is no ssh usage. I am running Windows 8.1 64 bit. I open a terminal window and run ./soffice.

Server is Fedora 21 64-bit.

Same here.

There was no command-line output from LibreOffice.

My guess is that my building with --enable-dbg-util etc. has something to do with that.

- Maarten