Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of “Travelers Email List”
with opt-in verified contact information from USA? We maintain contacts with
complete information.

We also have data for Cruise Travelers, Travelers List, Timeshare Owners,
Gamblers, Casion Players, Senior Citizens, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Spa and Resort
Visitors, HNI List, Golfers, and many more…

Data fields on every record Contact Name (First, Middle and Last name), Cruise Line
& Destination, Gender, Mailing Address, Phone number & Opt-In email addresses.

Please let me know your targeted criteria, so that I can help you out the
driver your sales effort in the right direction.

Thanks & Regards,
Irene Craft

---