Hi.

How can i specify the style of code compilation (like -style pretty)
for the GWT Compiler on Cypal Studio plugin?
I use Cypal Studio 1.0 on Eclipse 3.4. I know i can specify this flag
using a command line version of the compiler, but i don't find
anything about this choice in the Cypal studio Plugin; the only one i
found seems to be related to GWT shell and not to GWT compiler.

Thanks
Sandro