hi,

I have a module A that inherits from another module B.

Module B has this structure:

aaa/bbb/ModuleB.gwt.xml
aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/Class1.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/Class2.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/eee/Class3.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/eee/Class4.java

the module:

ModuleB.gwt.xml:
<module>
   <source path="ccc"/>
</module>

My project has other Java subprojects and in one of them, I have a
package aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd (the same as the one in the subrpoject where I
have the module B) with other classes used in server side.

subproject A --> ModuleA

subproject B --> Module B

aaa/bbb/ModuleB.gwt.xml
aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/Class1.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/Class2.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/eee/Class3.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/eee/Class4.java

subproject C :

aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/Class6.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/Class7.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/eee/Class8.java
aaa/bbb/ccc/eee/Class9.java

When I start the GWT in hosted mode, the ModuleA.gwt.xml inherits
ModuleB and it happens a strange thing. In the GWT console, I get lots
of errors because the classes from module aaa.bbb.ccc.* from project C
are being compiled to GWT code. They have the same package as classes
loaded from B but they should not be compiled to javascript.  In web
mode, I have the moduleB.jar but here I donĀ“t have the jar created.
How can I tell to GWT that the source path specified in
ModuleB.gwt.xml it only belongs to subproject B ?

Thanks !