Hi to all,
I used cypal studio for a few days and it worked like a charm.
After i added gwtx library inherits into my app.gwt.xml i started to
see an OutOfMemory after ten/twelve seconds compilation starts.
Removing the dependency with the library it starts compiling (i can
see the log) but it stops with the same error after a while.
I tried playing around with the Xmx Arg but without success.
If you had the same problem before please give me an hint before i
start smashing my head on the keyboard.
Bye
Matteo