At 12:44 PM -0800 11/10/02, Tyler Durden wrote:
>The methods can be various, but the easiest one was (I think) described by
>Tim May. Bob and Alice are pre-known to each other. Bob holds a camera,
>Alice has a Wi-Fi enabled laptop operational in her knapsack. After Bob
>takes the photos/video, he transfers the images to ALice, who walks off and
>moves the data to a secure and public site.

FWIW - I saw a TV transmitter kit in Fry's for $28.  It takes input from
Camcorders and broadcasts it on channel 3 or 4.  (It is low power so it
comes under FCC part 15 regulations.)  If you give one of these to the
camera holder, and one or more others have receivers/recorders, you have a
simple, cheap, off the shelf system.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | The principal effect of| Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | DMCA/SDMI is to prevent| 16345 Englewood Ave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | fair use.              | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA