On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Sarad AV wrote:

> The Taliban is still very much alive,when troops moved
> into kabul there were no traces of the taliban.They
> took what ever they wanted and were 'refugees'
> sneaking out when the bombing started.They placed what
> they needed ,every body else needed to see.Video tapes
> of chemical weapon testing,which CNN released,another
> free advertisement for the taliban  regime.Now all
> eyes are on iraq,war games being conducted so that the
> world does not question man or machine movement.Some
> regimes do stay for a while,how sucessful they are
> depends on how well they come back after their fall.

And who supports whom to prevent extermination.

> You can't vote your choice when you have gun pointed
> at the back of your head.

Yup.  There are really elections or there aren't.
Usually, they aren't.  But India is an amazing
example of democracy.  Corrupt, but it's still
got voting that kinda works.

> > We just have a few years of hell to go thru, that's
> > all.
>
> for the u.s,it may be a few years,for the rest of the
> world,who knows.

I think most every place has gone thru more hell than the US.
Even with all the ways we've found to kill each other, there
are more people living today than ever before.  That's part
of the problem in a way - fewer resources spread out over
more people.  It's possible to have a full scale civil war
in the us, we've done it before.  But it's not likely unless
the "powers that be" make some really stupid commands.

The rest of the world may be preventing the us from invading
Iraq, and then W will have to go back to focusing on the
Taliban.  Unfortunatly, he supported them when he first took
the job and that's an embarasment he'd like everyone to forget.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike