At 2:50 PM -0800 1/21/03, Jack Lloyd wrote:
>On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Trei, Peter wrote:
>
>> The song is sung by Jimmy Stewart, on camera, so a new soundtrack
>> would be tough.
>
>Given that they can make dead actors dance in commercials, I can't imagine
>it would be terribly difficult to do it. Though I know next to nothing
>about video editing in general, so maybe not.

But after making this dead actor sing a different song, it would a new
work, and the copyright clock would be reset.  Now if someone wants to do
the work on an open-source-like basis...

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Sacred cows make the   | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | tastiest hamburgers.   | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |         - David Wagner | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA