--- Jim Choate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/US/reuters20030211_157.html

I was under the impression that a standard technique
in use today was to gauge a `suspect's' reaction to
key words, phrases, faces, or even situations;
anything from whether someone responded to a trigger
via an involuntary eye movement, to changes in normal
daily patterned behavior might lead an `investigator'
to conclude that a series of correlated associations
tended to imply involvement in a crime or other
situation of interest.

Merely measuring spikes on a lobotomised
encephelograph hardly strikes me as being
representative of the state of the art, but then what
the fuck do I know?

Regards,

Steve