At 1:08 PM -0800 3/4/03, Tim May quoted:
>"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
>hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
>around." --attribution uncertain, possibly Gunner, on Usenet

Would the converse read?

"If I'm going to reach out to the Republicans then I need a third hand.
There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my freedom while they're
around."

It seems to me that right now, my wallet is at risk due to the rise in
federal debt, whether by depleting my savings through inflation, or by
higher future taxes to pay the debt.  The attack on freedom, lead by the
Republicans, has been commented on so frequently here I don't need to add
more.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the         | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | American way.          | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA