At 4:05 PM -0800 3/31/03, Neil Johnson wrote:
>- They don't want the US to be able to justify the invasion, "See we told you
>they had WMD, we had to go in."

If I were Iraq, I would make sure that any WoMD that survived the
inspections were destroyed and all traces removed as part of an
after-the-hot-war strategy.

(I also wonder when some our other "good friends", like North Korea will
decide that the US is committed enough to Iraq to try throwing their weight
around.)

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the         | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | American way.          | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA