At 04:44 PM 7/24/2004, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> [1] the original phone phreaks were blind,

This is a ridiculous statement, and even worse, leaks information about
your nym: [young enough to have not been there].
You are thinking of Joe "Whistler" Joe Egressia (sp?), and the kid form
New York whose names escape me at the moment.  These two do not even com
close to "the original phone phreaks were blind".  More like "at least two
of the original batch of phreaks were blind".

Cap'n Crunch may have bad teeth, but his eyes were fine the last time I saw him.