Tyler Durden wrote:

Who, the Iranians? Which ones are fanatics?

I'll grant there are some fanatics left in Iran, but Iran seems increasingly dominated by fairly sleezy clergy/judges. Like any government, theirs is deteriorating into a mere racket. And if you ask me, fanaticism never lasts very long anywhere, only for about a generation during turbulent times. Iran in particular is a special case...seems to me their cultural momentum will always outweigh any temporary fanaticism. A country that has a small but thriving prostitution industry can't be all that fanatical.

Prostitution industry?

Iran has rebooted its swimming-pool maintenance industry.

Its just this place, you know.

Apparently the best thing about is the lack of American tourists - just like Cuba ;-)