Oh No!!!!

Way overly simplistic. Also, you are comparing apples to bushels of wheat.

However Confucianism vs Daoism/Taoism is rather different from what
you would get in the west.  Confucianism is somewhat similar to what
you would get if western cultural conservatives allied themselves with
nazi/commies, in the way that the commies are prone to imagine
conservatives have supposedly allied themselves with nazis.  Taoism
somewhat similar to what you would get if anarcho capitalists allied
themselves with pagans and wiccans...

WOW! I'll skip the obvious comments and ask, In which centuries are you suggesting this applies? Now? If so, you are clearly NOT talking about mainland China. Please re-define the centuries/epochs during which you believe this to have been true, and then maybe I'll bother responding.

-TD