>I have as well. Never to the point of being inside the car, but to the
>point of trying my key in the lock.

        Yeah, given that one car off the assembly like looks pretty
much like another, and that a True CypherPunk(tm) wouldn't do
anything to his car to distinguish it from the rest of them (that
would make it more obvious, and limit anonymity), it's not unlikely.

        I don't drive a car that often, so I don't have that problem.
There just aren't many old BMW R bikes in a given parking lot.
--

If the courts started interpreting the Second Amendment the way they interpret
the First, we'd have a right to bear nuclear arms by now.--Ann Coulter