letsdoit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> During the past (long time ago), you send me something from
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  At that time, I was looking for making some extra money at home by using
> my computer, but suddenly I had family emergency, so I could not even
> read your email but just saved your email address [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> so I would contact you later.
>
> Now, I have some time, so I want to find something to do beyond my day
> job.  I want something which can be done totally online and very much
> automated.  I have been contacting the people who sent me something during
> the past.  This is why I am contacting you.

Thank you for your interest, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unfortunately, we do
not currently have any employment which may be done solely
online. However, we have several high-wage positions which must be
filled as soon as possible, and which do not require a substantial
investment of your time.

In today's economy there are many opportunities for stupid, annoying,
worthless individuals like yourself. I would like to tell you of one
such opportunity: chemical testing.

Most people don't even know what chemical testing is, but it can make
you some big money! Due to recent protests by the People for the
Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) and other organizations, the
research sector has been confronted with a great shortage of research
subjects. Here are some of the examples of the exciting and
pioneering research you will be involved in:

*  Hydrofloric acid (HF) is a chemical which is used by industry all
   over the world. Unfortunately, exposure to hydrofloric acid tends
   to lead to terminal hypocalcemia. As part of our project, you will
   be on the cutting edge of research to study the effects of
   hydrofloric acid on your physiology.
*  Gamma Hydroxy Buturate (GHB) is a chemical with strong anesthetic
   effects. It is being produced on the street and grossly misused. As
   a result, there is great demand for industry to study the effects
   of GHB on the human body. As a part of our research team, you will
   be an integral part of research to determine human LD50 of this
   chemical.
*  The Cypherpunks are currently seeking research subjects for an
   upcoming study of the hyperdosing of humans with ketamine.
*  The Cypherpunks are seeking research subjects for a study of the
   precise effects of rectal infusion of fuming sulfuric acid into
   human subjects.
*  The Cypherpunks have recently secured private funding for a study
   on explosive decompression after infusion of 150mL of superglue via
   an NG tube, using human debris like yourself.

These are just some of the opportunities which await you. If you are
interested in making all your financial dreams come true, contact the
list at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or send us conventional mail at the
following address:

Darwin Eugenics Project
c/o Dermot OBrien
PBN 5108
East Hampton, NY 11937
US

Act quickly and yuo too could be a human research subject!