Benjamin Huth Byer wrote:
> > does anyone know the traffic on 2600.com ? I wouldn't be surprised if
> > they get the peak of their life.
>
> No, and nobody ever will.  The MPAA tried to make an issue of this --
> "surely DeCSS is making you popular!"  The response was that 2600 keeps no
> logs and does no analysis whatsoever, probably for that reason.

probably also in order to stop any "discovery" cold. I know that I kill
my xferlog regularily.
which, incidently, made me lie in the earlier post. that ~3000 downloads
wasn't "this month". it was "since I deleted the xferlog last time". the
actual number is closer to 5 or 6k, going from what data I have.