Hi Becky,

Which if the several hundred subscribers to the 8+ CDR nodes and
potentialy thousands of associated webpages might you be refering to?

You seem to have a fuzzy understanding of the concept 'mailing list'.

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Becky wrote:

> Read your article.  Most of the examples involve pharm companies.  I am
> interested in examples that involve a prime companies that have an
> outsourcing relationship.  Any thoughts?

        Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.

                                                       Locke

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]