Eliminate your credit card debt without filing bankruptcy!

Are you tired of making minimum payments and barely getting by?
Are you drowning in debt?
Are you ready for a change and some freedom?

What will buying this package do for me?

*It will terminate your credit card debt!
(Major credit cards only - Not department store cards or gas cards)
*This covers cash advances!
*This covers unsecured loans as well!
*It will allow you to stop making monthly payments immediately!
*It will empower you to take back the control of your life!

*Unlike bankruptcy this keeps your affairs completely private!
Only you, the creditors, and the credit bureau will know.

However, you will not lose your home, or any other assets!

*You will no longer be able to use those credit cards.

The price of this package runs between $1750-$2500
This depends on if you want to do it yourself or with
the aid of an paralegal. We offer a guarantee too!

This program has been used successfully for 7 years!

For more information please call: 1-800-320-9895 Ext 7483

This works in the US ONLY!

To be removed reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or just reply to this email with remove in the subject!