[Got a bounce first time due to list management software command]

What would be sensible is third party ratings.

If a given country wants to censor things (Germans and French certain
writings, other governments other writings), just let them create their
rating service and allow their citizens to use it.

Then let all the fights hapen amongst owners of rating services about what
gets to go on their lists.  The rest of us can just ignore the rating
services (or perhaps even choose to use a useful, non government run one).

This Crews fellow probably doesn't understand that virtual community
standards (views of data filtered by user selected third party ratings) are
not exclusive, and don't require segregated networks.

Adam