At 6:32 PM -0700 4/28/01, Tim May wrote:

>(You see, the "quick review" process is much better than the method
>you suggested re: economics, that people read the main textbooks.
>People don't need to spend several months wading through
>cryptography textbooks to come up to a level that is sufficient to
>understand the real issues.)

I erred. I got Aimee mixed-up with Faustine.  It is Faustine who
argues for reading Samuelson instead of the books we normally
recommend.

Apologies to both chicks.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns