Tim:

> On Tuesday, May 1, 2001, at 06:05 PM, Aimee Farr wrote:
>
> > Honig:
> >
> >> Is it in fact a crime of fraud to advertise that you don't keep logs
> >> when in fact you do?
> >
> > Seems deceptive...
> >

> A profound new insight.

deceptive trade practices depend on context

> We still await some real insights from a real graduate student (!),
> beyond her saying that we don't know as much as she says she knows.

You are thinking of Faustine, I believe. I have made no such assertions.
Faustine is the graduate student that maturely brushes aside personal
attacks.

I am the lawyer with an emotional hair-trigger.

> BTW, I have removed the additional addresses ("David Honig"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Declan@Well. Com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Steve
> Schear" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>). When a list is replied to, there is no need
> to carry along the baggage of everyone who has added to a thread.

I consider it a courtesy. Note I left you out.

My apologies if this is inappropriate for this list.

~Aimee